Facebook Ads Manager
About the Job:
Glassic is on the look out for the king/queen of Facebook Marketing. Your core job would involve creating ad campaigns targeted to our audiences, implementing strategies and tactics that grow our traffic, engage and retain them, and help convert them into customers. You should have command over Facebook’s Power Editor Tool & Ads Manager and stay up to date with the newest & latest from Facebook. You enjoy being creative, fantasize about numbers and understand how to acquire, build and convert a digital audience.
- Create marketing campaigns targeting the right audiences as per the Glassic brand and tailor make different ad sets for different products targeting different groups of people.
- Be an expert in Facebook’s solutions and adapt to recommendations quickly.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities.
- Work closely with founders & other team members to meet our goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Should have advanced expertise on Facebook’s Power Editor and Ad Manager.
- 2 - 3+ years social media advertisement development experience.
- Exhibit passion for social media.
- Experience in analysing large datasets and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
- Familiarity with general MS Excel.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Demonstrate creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Elevated sense of humor, copywriting writing skills infused with wit and charm is a bonus.
To apply for the job email your details to email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line of the email