About the Job:
In this role you will lead the finance function, integrate and develop processes that meet business needs, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Manage recording, reporting and reconciliation of business transactions.
- Prepare medium-term and long-term business projections and be responsible for revenue management.
- Develop Financial Models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Responsible for monthly closing/estimates and develop reliable estimates of costs, cash-flow and key working capital accounts; communicate current results and estimates to the top management and investors.
- Driving standardization & process improvement across operating businesses in all aspects of planning and reporting, including best practice sharing
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a smooth cash flow is in place.
- Compliance follow-up and ensure timely submission of returns.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- CA or MBA Finance with 2+ year exp
- Good working knowledge on Auditing. Should have worked with Indirect Tax Background. Should actively take upon the Service Tax related activities such as GST. Looking for an enthusiastic professional who can help in the growth of company.
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers.
- Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions
- knowledge on Auditing , Indirect Tax Background , Service Tax related activities, Finance
To apply for the job email your details to email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line of the email