Google Ads Manager
Glassic is on the lookout for the king/queen of Google Adwords. We're looking for a digital marketing specialist to manage our Google accounts by creating ad campaigns targeted to our audiences, implementing strategies and tactics that grow our traffic, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command over Google AdWords, & know how to work your way around Google Analytics. You enjoy being creative, fantasize about numbers and understand how to acquire, build and convert a digital audience.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with our objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with our goals.
- Keep pace with internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our business goals.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Create marketing campaigns targeting the right audiences as per the Glassic brand and tailor make different ad sets for different products targeting different groups of people.
- Work closely with founders & other team members to meet our goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience in analyzing large datasets and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
- Familiarity with general MS Excel.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Demonstrate creative & critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- An elevated sense of humor, copywriting writing skills infused with wit and charm is a bonus.
To apply for the job email your details to email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line of the email